Proud owner of Hexa XTA variant. Straight to 6 pros n cons, let's start with cons first.
1. Auto-dim rear-view mirror is a miss
2. The electronically adjustable seat is a miss.
3. Touch screen experience is not good for sure, also small in size. Apple can play/Android connectivity is a miss.
4. The steering wheel is a bit heavy.
5. 3rd-row accessibility is sometimes very tough.
6. Side mirrors should get collapsed once you turn the car off, which is a miss.
1. Highway cruising is just a pleasure, you want to be in the driver seat.
2. Speaker and tweeter combination is great
3. The abundance of power, even for a full house.
4. Leather seats give you cushion which required for a long journey.
5. Even the 3rd row is spacious enough for adults.
6. Shades for rear passengers are a big plus.
Hexa is a beautiful car. Both interior and exteriors are designed well...
Tata Hexa is an excellent vehicle. I drove it for 25000 kms, absolutel...
Bought Hexa in April 2017 Have completed 50000 kms with full satisfact...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals